torsdag 17 november 2011

Started with the hairdresser!!


I´ve got something white on my cheek.
Perhaps it´s the sun reflecting on my mobile
through the window?

Today it was time to go to the hairdresser again at A6 Center in Jönköping!! It's great to be able to sit down at the hairdresser and so she arranges so that I feel like a human being again! As I always say: I feel two years younger when I have
cut the hair!
Then I looked a little inside the H&M. I tried to find a dress. I'm not the one that like going in the dress whatsoever. Nowadays it's fashionable to go to "maternity clothes"! All other fits in it but not me. It usually takes several years after the new fashion that I start to think about it. I like jeans best.... but sometimes it is best to have something more beautiful. Well, I found two identical dresses but with different colors. One gray and one black. It's good enough!
After H&M, I was craving coffee so I bought coffee and a french roll and thought of taking the elevator to the second floor where tables and chairs are placed. Then it's a note on the door to the elevator where it says: Out of order. Just go back to the clerk and ask her to carry up my coffee tray on the stair!!
Then there was the grocery store before I phoned for the mobility service. Which afternoon there! All things were moved around to new locations in the hall so it was no use looking at my tab! Just picked with me what I thought I needed.....

A6 Center seems to be 25 years next year.



The elevator out of order!!


The stair up to the tables and chairs.

In the grocery store today they had blue orchids,
(Phalaenopsis). I´ve never seen blue phalaenopsis
before, just another blue orchid that´s called Vanda.


Outside the A6 Center waiting for the mobility service.
When the weather is like this with a blue sky,
it´s possible to be in November!!






4 kommentarer:

  1. Hej mamma! Du är så påhittig på din blogg!
    Var hittade du skylten på A6 om när det invigdes?
    Den har jag aldrig sett....
    Alfred överraskade mig idag. Helt plötsligt kommer han krypande över golvet som ingenting!!! Allstå kröp som man ska!! Häftigt! Vi ses imon!! kram

    SvaraRadera
  2. Tavlan sitter på väggen nästan bredvid de båda fåtöljerna och på höger sida om coffee-shopen. Vet inte om den alltid funnits där.
    Så roligt att Alfred kom på det krypsättet också, så behöver han inte anstränga armarna så!! Hur går det med förkylningen?? See you tomorrow then!! PS.Samuel hämtade älgkött nu igen, så det är väl bäst att stänga av....

    SvaraRadera
  3. A6 innviet i 1987 - da måtte det være ganske så nytt første gangen vi var der !
    Ellers minner innlegget ditt meg på at jeg må bestille time for klipping hos min frisør. Klipper meg hver 6. uke, men glemte å bestille ny time sist jeg var der. Jeg blir FEM år yngre når jeg klipper meg :-)
    Ha en fin helg!

    Klem, Kari

    SvaraRadera
  4. Du är duktig som håller ordning på veckorna!! Det var till och med 12 veckor sedan jag klippte mej. Eftersom jag bad frisören att snagga mej ordentligt så klarade jag vänta lite längre än vanligt. Det brukar nog dröja 8-10 veckor annars. Det är i alla fall skönt att vara nyklippt!! Mitt hår är tjockt och lockigt, därför är det lättare att ha kortklippt frisyr!! Skulle önska att jag blev 5 år yngre som du, men det går nog inte. Men lite yngre känner man sej!!

    SvaraRadera

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Printfriendly