tisdag 14 februari 2012

The first card!!!!


At last I tried to make a card and I start to say forgive me
Kari!! I guess you can see that the card looks like yours
in some way. Couldn´t help that in that case!!
I like your cards very much and we seem to have rather
the same style (even if you´re from Norway and I´m from Sweden…!!)
Hope you´ll have patience with me!! I wasn´t able at all to make
the card in a trace of so beautiful and well-made like yours!!

I thought the card fits in today on Valentine´s Day (Alla hjärtans Dag).
A thought to everyone over the sea, but why not to a neighbor too!!
The stamp are from North Star Stamps, the punching templates from Scrap o Hobby, the photo from Pion design, the papers are from Kristinas Scrapbooking and Stoltz Pyssel & Pynt, the roses, the doily and the pearls from Hobby och Hantverk.








2 kommentarer:

  1. Så moro at du har laget kort også! Er dette ditt første kort? - det er jo superfint! Staffelikort til og med. Veldig moro hvis mine kort kan være til inspirasjon for deg!
    Gleder meg til å se flere kort fra deg.

    Klem fra Kari

    SvaraRadera
  2. Tack snälla du för att du uppmuntrar mej,
    fast jag kanske kikat lite på dina kort!!
    Du gör ju allt så väl, det har jag inte alls
    någon förmåga till!!
    Kram igen på Alla <3-ns Dag!!

    SvaraRadera

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Printfriendly