torsdag 7 juni 2012

National Day!!



Today June 6 it´s National Day of  Sweden!!
National Day is to remember the day when
Gustav Vasa was elected King of Sweden 1523.
Although the 1809 form of government
(in force until the entry into force of the 1974 Form of Government)
issued on 6 June.

Previously celebrated June 6 as the Swedish Flag Day
and it was only in 1983 as the day was recognized as National Day.
Since 1996 the National Day is one salute day,
and from 2005 it´s a National Day, also a public holiday.

This year we could also look the same day at
Venus Transit the sun in the early morning.
I tried to look at it before going to bed, but the trees                    
obscured the sun!! I didn´t feel going out in my sleepwear
to find a better place to use my preposterous spyglass!!
It was only 2C (35F) outside the window, so I went to bed!!











Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Printfriendly