lördag 14 januari 2012

Bungalow in Indian Ocean??

The other day I saw a cozy little bungalow standing in the Indian Ocean!!
Well I thought it was a bungalow. Yesterday I found some more photos
of that little house built on a little rock out in the sea. It was a restaurant
in the sea outside Zanzibar. Zanzibar is an island outside Tanzania.
The beach around that island seems so beautiful with white sand
and turquoise water!! It would be a dream to bathe in that water and to
eat in that cute restaurant!! I read that there are many dolphins out in the
sea on some places, and if you want to, you can go swimming and snorkel with them!!
I would never be able to do it, but sit in a boat looking at them maybe!!


You don´t have to be wet or go by boat when it´s ebb!!



The dolphins seem to be very kind!!




Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Printfriendly