måndag 2 januari 2012

Tradition New Year´s Day!!


Wiener Sängerknaben.

The New Year´s Concert by the philharmonic of Vienna is a tradition to look at every New Year´s Day.
I don´t know how many years I have seen it but as I´m old.... it must be rather many times!! In TV it has been sent since 1959, but today it was the year of the 72nd today. I remember in school in the first grades our teacher asked us if we had been looking at the concert. Of course it wasn´t anybody who was interested to listen at that sort of music then!! I admit that I can´t listen to classical music either, without any melody on the pieces of music!! But today it was beautiful I think and the Vienna Boys Child (Wiener Sängerknaben) were singing too. The photos aren´t so clear on the TV and computer.






Playing on a harp really is a dream!!


Julie Andrews in Sound of Music was well-known
in the audience.



Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Printfriendly