lördag 26 maj 2012

Mother´s Day!!


On Sunday it´s Mother´s Day in Sweden. Here´s an easel to Mother´s Day! Sorry the photos aren´t so clear, but I had to use the camera and my mobile in the night and then it´s difficult to get clear images. The light paper I bought on Westers in Jönköping and the other two and The Vintage photo are from Pion Design. The roses and the medallion are from Rox Stamps. The stamp “Till Mamma” (To Mother), is from Vildastamps and it is on a label of a Spellbinder from Scrap o hobby. The doily and the pearls are from Hobby och Hantverk. The white bobbin lace, I don´t remember where I found. The vanilla-colored satin rosette with pearl is from Villa Solnäs, the thin silk ribbon is from Westers too. The heart “Handgjort”
(Handmade) was bought in Tradera, Shabby chic & lantligt.











Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Printfriendly