fredag 11 maj 2012

Today “Coffee Ball´s” Day!!


I love this fancy cake!! I call it “Coffee Ball” today.    
We are not allowed to call the cake its right name,
which I always have done since I was a kid. And when
I was young I got the recipe from my mother with that name too.
So it is very  poky for me not using it here on its Day!!
Of course I use it at home and with friends. Perhaps somebody get annoyed reeding it here. But I can´t understand why....
 
I´ve never meant anything bad when I say the right name. Don´t you feel the coffee taste when you look at the photo!!

This Cake of the Day was sweet delicious!!



2 kommentarer:

  1. Mmmm dette så veldig godt ut :o))

    Ang. ditt spørsmål om Stempelglede så finner du et godt utvalg hos Unik Hobby
    http://www.unikhobby.no/index.php?cPath=16_119

    SvaraRadera
  2. Tack snälla du för hjälpen. Där fanns flera fina små versar. Jag letade egentligen efter bibelversen Tro, hopp och kärlek.... men jag tror inte den var med där.

    SvaraRadera

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Printfriendly