tisdag 24 juli 2012

To see the sea!!


I love to see the sea and the beach!! It´s lovely to see and hear the sound
of the seagulls all around me. And to walk barefoot in the sand and pick up
shells to look at. It gives a special feeling to walk on the beach. Maybe stick
my foot in the sea water and feel when the waves are rolling in on the feet.
It´s good enough to do this even if walking out in the water and take a dip in the
salt water would be wonderful too!! But then I don´t dare to be alone, because
I haven´t been able to swim for 25 years and my balance is not good either,
so it's probably best I leave it alone!!!
This day July the 6th I was on the Gullbranna Festival not far from the beach. Gullbranna is
1,5 Swedish miles south of Halmstad. Among other singers was Per-Erik Hallin there who is a very good singer and piano player. Actually he has been playing
piano and singing in the choir "Voice" with Elvis Presley!! Not many who have done that!!



Beside the beach are the windswept birches.






Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Printfriendly