måndag 12 september 2011

102 minutes that changed America.

I have just watched a documentary about the terrorist attacks in the World Trade Center September 11, 2001. Was reminded of that awful day when many innocent people had to die because the four planes that were hijacked and then carried out the attacks. Remember the days when I heard on the radio what had happened and immediately turned on the TV and got in live broadcasting to see how an airplane was flying straight into the second Twin Tower. It is still equally incomprehensible than how such a thing could happen.
Because we one month earlier 2001 came home from a trip in the U.S.A, I felt much of reflection. My daughter and my parents were up in The Sears Tower in Chicago. It would have happened there too???



                                                              Michael Jackson - Heal the World.



Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Printfriendly