måndag 5 september 2011

Trying to keep up with...

Now a year has passed again, and I am one year older! Not much to do anything about it! I do not understand where the days are going. I wish I could get more done.
I'm not the one who likes to give birthday celebrations. Sure it makes me happy when the family says happy birthday, the phone might ring or the mobile sms!
Samuel came with a very nice and healthy gift that he picked for me; Rowanberries, which last the entire year in the freezer! Victoria had baked a lovely mudcake and Helena bought a beautiful Cyclamen from all of them. They are really kind! But the finest gift was that I could hug my little grandchild! He turns 1 in October, so then it will be really fun to celebrate him!











Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Printfriendly