lördag 17 september 2011

What a day!!

What a weather it was today! Totally amazing! We have been waiting so long for the sun to shine in the sky! Today it was a clear blue sky from morning to night!
I was in Jönköping today. Couldn´t resist to snap some photos of Munksjön (The Monk Lake). The water was so still and it wasn´t windy at all. I even managed to get a spider web to get caught in my camera mobile phone!!



When I was walking on Storgatan (The High Street), I met my oldest daughter and my grandchild there. What a surprise! They were so kind, so they drove me to A6 in their car. So I didn´t have to wait on the city bus!
Look what I saw in the parking at A6. Such a gem! I have always had a weakness for "the Americans!"



Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Printfriendly