fredag 21 oktober 2011

Vacuum cleaner or Dammsugare???

Today on Thursday I vacuumed. What if I at least had had left my first vacuum cleaner, which I got from my becoming husband, when I graduated! I had just moved into an apartment in Jonkoping, so I really needed it! Then we used it many years of our marriage before it stopped working. There are no vacuum cleaners I have had after that, which have been as good as the first! I'll be honest and say that vacuuming is among the dullest and most ungrateful that I can do! Perhaps it's probably because it's so hard to vacuuming with my left hand only. I get so tired of it in my arm and in the shoulder too. So you see, I dust no more frequently than is necessary! And today it was really necessary! In all cases, so one can always walk around and think of something pleasant in the meantime! Then dropped my thoughts on another vacuum cleaner, "dammsugare"!  Who gave the cake that name I do not know, but I've heard that the name is because that on the inside of the cake can be many crumbs .... and crumbs may need to be vacuumed off the floor! Perhaps there are other reasons why the cake has got that name here. Sometimes called the punch-roll too! No matter what it is now called, it is good to eat with my coffee! Yum!!




Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Printfriendly